How will we support you?
Once your college is fully operational and comfortable using the features of PASS-PORT, we have staff available to answer questions that may arise after using the system and implementing some of the features in the classroom. For further support, we do offer consulting to our clients for a reasonable fee.
Can we get someone to do a site-based visit?
Yes! As you implement PASS-PORT in your college, you may find that you would like to have additional support through a site based visit. You will need to cover the expenses of the trip, but you will get to chose to have technical support and/or assessment implementation personal available to you. Additional trips may incur a consultation fee.
Long-term consulting support
If you require extra help in creating some of the tools needed to be used in PASS-PORT, such as rubrics, questionnaires, or surveys, we can offer you more extensive customer support for a reasonable yearly fee. This enables you to have more access to our resources and assures you a more personalized use of PASS-PORT since we can align it your changing needs.
Remember, you will always have instructions to do this yourself, but if you want to have technical staff to support you in the process we have that available to you.
PASS-PORT Customization & Development
On-going accreditation is a moving target. Cycle after cycle schools find that the standards change, the bar is raised and the criteria are altered. As accreditation changes, the tools to support your accreditation efforts must evolve as well. We will support your developing needs by:
- Change screen verbiage to match your program’s nomenclature
- Create custom integration solutions to provide single sign-on with campus systems,batch or real-time data transfers, and more
- Adjust or extend existing functionality to support newly identified needs
- Develop whole new modules to provide novel functionality.
- With PASS-PORT, you’re never alone. As procedures change or new faculty arrive, there will always be a need to keep skills up to date, so we provide training and support throughout the lifetime of your assessment system.
- Anytime email support for students, faculty, & administrators
- Regular phone support for faculty & administrators
- Customized Training Materials and Videos that demonstrate your process with your requirements and rubrics
- Live web-based training for faculty & administrators upon request
For many accrediting bodies, the years of diligent data collection and preparation culminate with an on-site visit from a review team. If you want us to stand with you while the team is at your campus, we’ll be there in your corner. During a site visit, we can:
- Work with your faculty & staff to complete any last-minute PASS-PORT tasks
- Run and organize any unexpected reports requested by the review team
- Demonstrate your PASS-PORT system to the review team if needed
- Provide task-specific PASS-PORT training to review team members
Who first developed PASS-PORT?
PASS-PORT was developed, tested and implemented by a working group of university faculty members and graduate assistants from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans.