PASS-PORT Campus Wide
Campus Wide is designed for use across institutions who need student learning performance data for regional accreditation, general education, and other non-professional degree programs. Campus Wide provides a basic set of features and services that can help streamline your school’s data collection and analysis efforts.
The latest feature we offer is the ability to create and manipulate in PASS-PORT a portfolio to showcase the process of your gathered documents for accreditation.
The Self-Study Accreditation Readiness Document Portfolio:
- Portfolio Designed Around Your Standards
- Align Documents and Artifacts with Standards and Fundamental Elements
- Create a Profile Customized for Your School’s Self Study
- Export or Publish Documents and Artifacts for Accrediting body to easily view your Portfolio
Other features of Campus Wide:
- Assurance of Learning Tools
- Customized Rubrics
- Surveys and Questionnaires
- Robust Reporting Features
PASS-PORT Departmental Assessments
Departmental Assessments not only contains tools and features to aggregate data across multiple departments, but allows you to track more detailed information of the students’ program of study. Create and maintain customized assessment plans with the features of PASS-PORT.
– Capture a holistic picture of your students’ time outside the classroom
– Provide formative feedback or final assessment on students’ work
– Hosted web-based application, set up and maintained by ILAT experts
– Issue and receive periodic alerts reguarding assessment tasks and announcements
The program is adaptable to multiple departments across the board- Clinical students, Interns and Teacher Candidates in the classroom.